Although there are some new features in God of War Ragnarok Runic attacks aren’t one of them. These special skills have existed since the previous God of War game. However, Kratos only wielded two weapons at the time; the Leviathan Axe & the Blades of Chaos. The Draupnir Spear is not obtained until mid-game in God of War Ragnarok. Unlike the other two weapons, the spear possesses fewer Runic attacks.
Runic Attacks are special skills that have a cooldown. Depending on the weapon, each one has a certain meter related to the element of the weapon; Leviathan Axe has Frost, Blades of Chaos has Burn, while the Draupnir Spear has Force. The Damage & Stun meters can be found in all three.
All Draupnir Spear Light Runic Attacks Location In God Of War Ragnarok
There are four Light Runic attacks for the Draupnir Spear in God of War Ragnarok that players can find while exploring the Realms:
- Mountain Splitter in Svartalfheim
- Huldra Charge in Sindri’s House
- Whisper of the World in Vanaheim
- Thrust of a Thous& Soldiers in Helheim
Mountain Splitter In Svartalfheim
- Description: Repeated long-range wind slices that stagger enemies. Press R1 precisely while slashing to enhance each wave.
- Level 2: 2,500 XP
- Level 3: 8,000 XP
The Mountain Splitter Light Runic attack is rewarded upon completing the Spirit of Rebellion Favor in God of War Ragnarok. The side quest is triggered once players complete Forging Destiny. Durlin will be waiting next to the newly opened Mystic Gateway In Svartalfheim, speak to him to activate the Spirit of Rebellion. To complete it:
- Head to The Watchtower Mystic Gateway.
- Hop into the boat & sail east to Dragon Beach.
- Defeat the Tatzelwurms.
- Climb the chains on the left.
- Grapple to the wooden platform across.
- Go left & interact with the seal.
- Approach the huge hammer up ahead & allow the companion to read the word.
- Open the red chest & get the Hammer of Revolution.
- Return to the Tavern in Nidavellir & speak with Durlin.
The Favor rewards players some Kratos XP, Companion XP, 30 Whispering Slab, & the Light Runic attack Mountain Splitter.
Huldra Charge In Sindri’s House
- Description: A long-range spear lunge that siphons an enemy’s element.
- Level 2: 2,000 XP
- Level 3: 7,250 XP
The Huldra Charge Light Runic attack in God of War Ragnarok is probably the easiest Runic attack players can obtain. Upon completing the Forging Destiny quest, Kratos will get the Huldra Charge upon entering Sindri’s House.
Whisper Of The World In Vanaheim
- Description: Drag all enemies inward before heaving them far away in a specific direction.
- Level 2: 2,500 XP
- Level 3: 8,000 XP
The Whisper of the World Runic attack can be found in The Jungle in Vanaheim. To reach it:
- Head east From The Jungle Mystic Gateway & climb the platform.
- Keep going east & circle around the building.
- Use the Blades of Chaos to grapple along the walls.
- Climb the higher platform.
- Look north & connect some Sigil Arrows to burn the red flowers.
- Swing to the other side.
- Open the Legendary Chest to the right.
The Jungle is part of The Crater in Vanaheim. The latter can only be accessed after Kratos help Freya rescue her brother & completes Scent of Survival Favor in God of War Ragnarok.
Thrust Of A Thous& Soldiers In Helheim
- Description: Perform a flurry of stabs with Draupnir which embeds spears into the enemy. Press R1 for extra stabs.
- Level 2: 3,250 XP
- Level 3: 9,000 XP
While exploring Helheim during The Reunion chapter in God of War Ragnarok, Kratos will defeat a bunch of Hel-Walkers. After that, shoot the Draupnir Spear to the wind vent & swing to the other side. The Legendary Chest containing the Thrust of a Thous& Soldiers Light Runic attack will be to the left.
God of War Ragnarok is available now for PS4 & PS5.
Source link gamerant.com
#Draupnir #Spear #Light #Runic #Attacks #Location