Nidavellir Armor Set in God of War Ragnarok grants Kratos the ability to constantly regenerate Health during combat.
Nidavellir Armor Set takes a unique approach to combat in God of War Ragnarok. Players who fully equip the Armor Set will be able to heal when grabbing their stunned opponents. The Nidavellir set will make it easier for enemies to fall down stunned by reducing how quickly their Stun meter drains, up to 100%.
Another important detail in the Nidavellir Armor Set is its high Defense & Vitality stats in God of War Ragnarok. Players can get up to 215 DEF, which can be deadly if players knew how to scale Kratos’ attacks & skills with it.
Nidavellir Armor Build In God Of War Ragnarok
To build Nidavellir Armor in God of War Ragnarok, players must mainly focus on increasing Kratos’ ability to Stun enemies while scaling his build with Defense & Vitality.
- Three Svartalfheim Enchantments: Increases Stun damage inflicted based on Kratos’ Defense.
- Three Niflheim Enchantments: Increases Kratos’ Melee damage when he is above 75% Health based on his Defense.
- Crest of Desperate Heroics: When Kratos’ Health drops to a critical level, grants a short invincible barrier, buff to Strength, & Health Burst when complete.
- Regenerating Essence: Adds a small amount of constant Health regeneration.
- Greater Regenerating Essence: Adds a greater amount of constant Health regeneration.
The Svartalfheim Enchantments are the most important Set to have on the Nidavellir Set since they buff Kratos’ attacks on stunned enemies based on his Defense, which is the entire concept of the Nidavellir Armor playstyle. While the Niflheim Enchantments are a simple Set that buffs Kratos’ attacks based on his Defense, giving him an offensive approach. The Crest of Desperate Heroics & both Regenerating Essences are essential for Kratos’ survivability on the battlefield. All three Enchantments require a high amount of Vitality to unlock their passives, which are provided by the Nidavellir Armor Set.
For weapons’ Attachments & Runic attacks in God of War Ragnarok, players should focus on raising Kratos’ Defense & Vitality alongside finding a passive that complement his playstyle with the Nidavellir Armor.
For the Leviathan Axe, the best build is:
- Grip of Healing Harmony: Helps Kratos regenerate Health when hitting enemies while the Axe’s Skill gauge is fully charged.
- Hel’s Touch: Kratos unleashes a burst of energy that stuns enemies around him.
- Leviathan’s Roar: A devastating Axe & Shield combo that also stuns enemies around Kratos.
For the Blades of Chaos, players can try:
- Deadly Obsidian H&les: A chance to get a Rage burst on every kill is a decent attempt to keep the Rage meter active, which allows Kratos to use his Valor Rage to keep regenerating Health.
- Cyclone of Chaos: Kratos starts spinning with his Blades, hitting most enemies around him. The Blades will inflict high stun damage & quickly fill the enemies’ stun meter.
- Meteoric Slam: Meteoric Slam is quick, effective, & has a high AoE.
For the Draupnir Spear, the best build is:
- Battle-scarred Sauroter: Stun-grabbing enemies grant Kratos a burst of Rage, which will help him use his Valor Rage more frequently.
- Thrust of a Thous& Soldiers: Kratos aggressively attacks his foe with a h&ful of spear thrusts.
- The Finger of Ruin: Kratos Summons storms to cover the battlefield.
Just like the other Attachments before in God of War Ragnarok, Rond of Aggravation allows Kratos to keep regenerating his Rage bursts on most of his parries, which obviously require his Rage to be set to Valor to recover HP. As for the Motsognir’s Call, it’s a great attack that inflicts high stun damage on enemies around Kratos which will further help him grab them to activate his Nidavellir’s Armor passive.
Freya too plays a Huge role in stunning enemies. Her Queen’s Roar attack alongside her Sonic arrows & Thrungva Sword help her easily stun the enemies she attacks. That will give Kratos an opportunity to grab so many enemies stunned by her arrows & attacks.
God of War Ragnarok is available now for PS4 & PS5.
Source link gamerant.com
#God #War #Ragnarok #Nidavellir #Armor #Build