Ubisoft reveals the first free post-launch update for the crossover title Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, adding QOL & bug fixes.
Ubisoft confirms the first title update for Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, which will contain a number of bug fixes & quality-of-life improvements to the game. This crossover title launched earlier this October as a follow-up to 2017’s Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Much like the previous entry, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope has been hit for Ubisoft Paris & Ubisoft Milan, with it being considered by many to be an overall improvement from the previous entry.
While bugs vary depending on the gameplay, there are some that can end up causing issues if the conditions were just right. These were outlined in the patch notes for the new Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope update, which will be 176 MB in size.
Some of these bugs that are being fixed in this patch involve getting 100% completion in Sparks of Hope, as there were some progression issues that prevented players getting this milestone. Other issues included some text problems for certain localizations of the game along with player characters being stuck out of bounds. There was also a fix for the Final Boss of the game, where the game would crash if it tried to summon a creature or Rabbid Mechakoopa.
The quality-of-life improvements for the game were also listed, many of which involve the titular Sparks from Sparks of Hope. This includes informing the player if a character has an empty Spark slot, along with the Spark Quests being easier to find in the quest log. Other fixes include the battle objectives being more evident when the battle map is introduced, along with improving the difficulty level differences.
Aside from this post-launch update, Ubisoft also announced a set of DLC coming to Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, which arrive throughout 2023. The first of these were revealed during the Ubisoft Forward 2022 event, where it revealed a playable campaign involving the company’s former limbless mascot Rayman. The Gold Edition & Season pass of the game will also add two things known as The Tower of Doom & a DLC focused on a mysterious Rabbid who has a connection to the Bob-ombs from the Mario Universe.
- Fixed several progression issues that would prevent 100% completion of the game
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if the Final Boss tried to throw a summoned creature or Rabbid Mechakoopa
- Fixed a few text issues in localized versions of the game
- Fixed a few issues where heroes would get stuck or move out of bounds
- General optimization to increase framerates & ensure smooth gameplay
QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATES
- The game will now warn players if they have an empty Spark Slot before a battle
- The Spark Skill Tree branch will now tease players to go find the Giant Enemies
- Spark Quests have been made easier to discover in the quest log, & with an icon in the travel map
- The battle level is now displayed both in the Beep-0 tacticam & battle menu
- Battle objectives will now be more evident when the battle map is introduced
- Difficulty level differences have been made more apparent
- Improved visibility of roaming enemies off-screen that threaten the heroes
- The specific duo Darkmess puddles, that reward weapon skins to individual heroes, will now display icons of the heroes required for the battle
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope is now available for Nintendo Switch.
Source link gamerant.com
#Mario #Rabbids #Sparks #Hope #Title #Update