November 22 Wordle Reply 521
There is yet another New York Times Wordle word puzzle to figure out, & players new & old might want a tip or two or the whole Reply.
Wordle is a simple daily word game that people all over the English-speaking world log in to play every day. Some of those players might be a little tripped up by today’s word, & might be looking for some hints or the whole Reply.
How To Play Wordle
Wordle went viral back in early 2022, & loads of people have played this popular game. However, its popularity ended up spawning a bunch of copycats. But the original & one this article is about is the New York Times Games version. It was purchased by the newspaper giant in February, & Wordle has been hosted there ever since. Some this version will have to be played through the Games site or the New York Times Crossword App.
In order to play, players will first need to choose a great starting word for Wordle. Here are some hints to help players pick the best one.
- Wordle answers are always five-letters long, a real English word, & not one of the offensive words censored from Wordle by the New York Times.
- Answers can never be plural nouns ending in S or ES, & they can’t be proper nouns.
- Wordle answers do not repeat.
Once a good starting word is chosen, type it into the Wordle website & press enter. The letters will then change colors.
- Letters that turn green are right.
- If the letter becomes gray, it is incorrect.
- Yellow letters are right but in the wrong place or places in the word.
Given these clues, players will need to keep trying new words & getting clues until they guess the word of the day, or they run out of tries. Puzzles reset daily at midnight.
Hints for the Wordle 521 for November 22, 2022
Today’s Wordle word might be a common word, but it can hard for some players to guess. Here are some hints that can help everyone out.
- Today’s five-letter Wordle word begins with the letter P.
- This word contains two vowels.
- It is an adjective, noun, & a verb.
- One definition of this word is “to get something ready.”
- There is one R in this word.
- This word contains no duplicated letters.
- It also contains a letter M.
- This word rhymes with “LIME.”
Reply for Wordle 521 for November 22, 2022
If anyone is looking to check out the full Reply for the Wordle puzzle, check below the next image. The full spoiler for today is located there.
The Reply to Wordle puzzle 521 is PRIME.
Wordle is available for any browser & the New York Times Crossword App.
MORE: Wordle Fans Should Check Out Wordscapes & Mobile Games Like It
Source link gamerant.com
#November #Wordle #Reply