November 26 Wordle Reply 525
The New York Times Game has yet another Wordle word of the day to ponder though, & today’s can be difficult for many to figure out.
Wordle is a simple word puzzle that is easy to learn but hard to master. In order to get good at this simple game, players will need to build up a perfect strategy for getting wins in Wordle every day. But until then, they may want a hint or two to make sure they get to the right Reply every time & don’t lose their Wordle winning streak.
How To Play Wordle
Wordle is still hosted on the New York Times Games site. While it was originally developed by an indie dev, players will either need to head to the NYT Games website or the New York Times Crossword App to play Wordle. There are tons of other versions that are copycats or clones, but they will have different answers & may have slightly different rules.
The first thing players will have to do is choose a starting word. This word:
- Must be five letters long.
- Must be a real English word that is not a proper noun.
- Should not be a plural noun ending in S or ES.
- Should not be a previous Reply; Wordle answers don’t repeat.
- Cannot be one of the many words censored from Wordle by the New York Times.
Once a good starting word is chosen, players need to type it into the site or the app & press enter. The colors of the letters of the word will change, giving players clues to the real Reply of the day.
- Green letters are right.
- Gray letters are wrong.
- Yellow letters are right but in the wrong place or places in the word.
Given these clues, players have just six total tries to try new words & get more hints until they lose the game. Puzzles reset daily at midnight local time.
Hints for the Wordle 525 for November 26, 2022
Hints for today’s Wordle can be found below; these clues won’t give away the whole thing, but they are designed to just nudge players toward the correct Reply.
- Today’s five-letter Wordle word begins with the letter C.
- This word contains two vowels.
- It is both a verb & an adjective.
- The definition of this word is “unstained.”
- There is one L in this word.
- This word contains no duplicated letters.
- It also contains a letter A.
- This word rhymes with “MEAN.”
Reply for Wordle 525 for November 26, 2022
Want more than just some hints for the Wordle today? Check below the image to find the full spoiler for the five-letter word of the day.
The Reply to Wordle puzzle 525 is CLEAN.
Wordle is available for any browser.
MORE: Why a Wordle Paywall Would Effectively Kill the Game
Source link gamerant.com
#November #Wordle #Reply