Here’s how to unlock & use the Mystery Gift functionality in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Often, The Pokemon Company & Game Freak will release special Pokemon that can only be claimed via the Mystery Gift feature. In Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, the Mystery Gift functionality is locked until trainers progress past a certain point. So for those who would like to claim their special Pikachu with a Flying Tera type (an early purchase bonus for Scarlet & Violet), this guide will Approach in h&y.
How Do I Unlock Mystery Gift in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
Players will need to get through the opening tutorial sequence with Nemona. Eventually, players will need to go to the top of a lighthouse, & she points out the location of their Academy in the distance.
Continue the path toward the Academy, & players will reach a small town called Los Platos. Upon arriving at the town’s Pokemon Center & learning the ins & outs, the Mystery Gift feature will finally unlock.
How to Use Mystery Gift
Now, to actually use Mystery Gift in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, trainers should follow these steps:
- Open the main menu with the X button.
- Go down to the Poke Portal option & select it.
- From here, players should see the Mystery Gift option at the bottom underneath Battle Stadium.
- Press on it, & players will see four options: Get Via Internet, Get With Code, Check Gifts, & Check News.
- For those wanting to get their special Pikachu, choose the ‘Get Via Internet’ option.
- Players need to connect their Nintendo Switch to the internet for Mystery Gift to work.
- The game will search for any gifts, & players can choose the one they want.
- If their party is full, the Mystery Gift Pokemon will go straight to the storage boxes for safekeeping.
The Flying Tera Type Pikachu bonus is the only major event going on right now through Mystery Gift; however, as time goes on, The Pokemon Company is sure to bring out some other surprises.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet players that download the digital version before February 28, 2023, can claim the Adventure Pack by using the Mystery Gift feature. However, they’ll need to input a serial code instead of getting it via the internet. The code will be sent to the players’ email upon purchase of either Pokemon game on the Switch eShop.
The pack includes ten potions, five full heals, three revives, three ethers, one rare c&y, & one nugget.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet are available on the Nintendo Switch.
Source link gamerant.com
#Unlock #Mystery #Gift